Community Odour Monitoring Program (COMP) App
The COMP App allows community members to submit information about odours they experience in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. Information is submitted to a database, where it will be compared to the ambient air data collected at WBEA air monitoring stations throughout the region. The information collected as part of the Community Odour Monitoring Program (COMP) is anonymous and for research purposes only.
Click to download: COMP App – App Store (iOS devices)
Click to download: COMP App – Google Play (Android devices)
Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) App
Stay informed on outdoor air quality conditions, plan your outdoor activities, and manage exposure to outdoor air pollution. The Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) Canada app informs users of the level of health risk associated with local outdoor air quality. The app provides hourly AQHI readings and daily forecasts for all AQHI communities across Canada.
The app includes the following features:
- User defined push notifications based on the AQHI level and stations you choose
- Map screen to view spatial distribution of AQHI over a region or the entire country
- GPS capability to bring you to your nearest station from the map screen
- Profile view for setting favourite communities
- Tips for taking personal action to improve air quality