CAREER OPPORTUNITY - Ambient Air Field Technician
THIS POSTING IS NOW CLOSED.
The Wood Buffalo Environmental Association is currently seeking an Ambient Air Monitoring Field Technician to join our Fort McMurray group.
Reporting to our Operations Manager you will:
- Complete routine maintenance on ambient air monitoring equipment
- Work with the technical team on various ambient air monitoring projects
- Work with the Terrestrial Environmental Effects Monitoring (TEEM) group on specific field projects
- Prepare and submit field documentation routinely to the data specialists
- As required, perform various other field duties
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have up to 2 years’ environmental experience.
- Have post secondary degree or diploma in chemistry, electronics, environmental science, atmospheric science or similar technical field from an accredited college or university.
- Possess excellent computer skills; including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Will maintain high levels of discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Maintain quality work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a clean driving record
We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, above market group health benefits, a group RRSP plan, a northern allowance as well as a commitment to career development.
The closing date for applications is Friday, May 25, 2012. If you are interested in joining our growing technical team, please forward your resume in confidence to: Kim Carnochan firstname.lastname@example.org
*We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.*